Sunday, May 28, 2017

Schedule week of May 29


This has to be brief because our Internet at home is down and I am running through my phone. Do not want to burn up too much capacity. I will expand on the history stuff later in the week. In the meantime I just want to post my schedule and take a snapshot of my Trainingpeaks stats.




Last week

ATP: 760 TSS
Planned: 798.1
Actual: 651.4

This Week

Week of 5/29 - Build 2 week2
Focus: CTTS
ATP: 760 TSS
Planned: 1,161.5

Mon
AM Run, 3mi + strides
PM Ride, Hawaii Kai loop

Tue
AM Bike, hill cruise intervals
PM Swim, OW

Wed
AM Run, Tempo Intervals
PM Bike, spin class

Thu
AM Strength with Dorian
PM Yoga

Fri
AM Run, 3mi + 4 strides
PM Bike, Hawaii Kai loop

Sat
AM Swim, OW + Long run, 12 mi. (Run home from Ala Moana)

Sun
Tantalus 3x

Next race: 1 week until North Shore swim series #1
3 weeks until CTTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment