Sunday, March 19, 2017

Schedule week of Mar 20






This week brought back some of the TSS scores lost last week. Like I said, work was done last week but strength training does not score TSS points. I actually did take it easy early in the week this week, and my R&R week is not a whole week, more the three to four days. Even so it looks more like a week #1.

The Saturday long run went well. Was worried about finishing in time, got confused and messed up my plan out in Hawaii-Kai, ended up only doing 13 miles but it was good. Never try to math after more than three miles of running! Very, very tired at the end. Could barely walk home. Had to cut back on Sunday's ride, duration and intensity, due to tired legs. Good active recovery kind of follow-up to Saturday's run. Until Hapalua running takes priority, even though this week is officially a bike week. Sunday's planned FTP intervals will more likely turn into an easy ride to Makapuu. I'll just have to see how I feel.

This weekend's efforts got me a nice bump on my ramp charts. That dip last week was because I did not run due to sore legs after Thursday's gym session. That work will help push future numbers higher.



Last week

ATP: 450 TSS
Planned: 615.9
Actual: 735.7

This Week

Week of 3/120 - Base 3 Week 1 (repeating base 3)

Box jellies Tuesday - Thursday

Focus: Run

ATP: 620
Planned: 583.1

Mon
AM Rest
PM Strength with Dorian

Tue
AM Run, hills
PM Bike, easy ride

Wed
AM Swim, pool
PM Bike, spin class

Thu
AM Strength with Dorian
PM Yoga

Fri
AM Run, base 3 mi.
PM Swim, OW

Sat
AM Run, 14 mi, fast finish (this takes precedence over Sunday bike)

Sun
Bike, FTP intervals, 3 x 15 (Ford Island)

Next race: 3 weeks, Hapalua
13 weeks until CTTS.

No comments:

Post a Comment